𝕽onin Wallet : This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone. This application allows users to see and transfer the assets they own on the𝕽onin Wallet Network. - Manage your digital identity and experience 100% true ownership of your assets Login to My Account. Young folks who are new to investing should use the Robinhood stock app. The platform is ideal for novices because it is quite basic and straightforward to use 𝕽onin Wallet. Additionally, investors who want to avoid any additional charges find the absence of both trading and non-trading fees and commissions to be appealing for 𝕽onin Wallet.
Create an account
- Visit the Ronin registration page first. Here, you'll input some fundamental information like your name and email address.
- The account will also be given a username and password.
- At the bottom of the screen, Ronin asks if you have a mobile device that runs iOS or Android
- (hint: If your phone or tablet isn't an Apple product, it's definitely an Android device).
- The company is requesting this information from you since Ronin only permits trading on mobile devices.
- In other words, if you want to invest using a laptop or desktop computer via Ronin Wallet, you won't be able to sign up for a Ronin account.
Establish your identity
- This section's first page will describe why Ronin will soon request your Social Security number..
- As stated by Ronin, "This information is utilised to prevent known money launderers and terrorists from having access to the stock market," all broker dealers are required by law to acquire Social Security numbers.
- If you fall into neither of those categories, please spare us all a lot of bother and go turn yourself in!
- Otherwise, click the "continue" button to proceed to the next page for Ronin Wallet.
- On the following page, you will be asked for:
- your Social Security number
- citizenship status
- marital status
- number of dependents
- date of birth
- employment situation.
- Simply reply using your Ronin Wallet.